The Dinner Dilemma

Dinner requires preparation and thought. Everyday, at around 3:30 pm, I begin to think about what I am going to cook for dinner later that evening. What will I make? Do I have all the ingredients? How long with the planned meal take to cook? When should I start cooking? A brigade of questions  runs through my head as I drive south on the parkway toward home. I refer to this routine as the Dinner Dilemma. Constantly considering my options, assessing my effort levels, and deciding what I'm actually in the mood for is exhausting. Do I make a "go-to" recipe, or try something new? As a search for parking, I make my decision and find my way to my happy place, in the kitchen. 

Vocabulary:
Preparation - the process of making something
Ingredients - things used to make food
Brigade - a large group
Routine - a regular way of doing things
Dilemma - a problem - having to make a difficult choice
Exhausting - to use all of someones physical or mental energy

Grammar Skill: Interrogative Sentences



Comments

  1. I love the video it explain's what and interrogative statement means very well. Also your activity is great, simple but straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good entry on a daily personal dilemma! Define a "go-to recipe."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forever Fishing

Tryout Testimonies